Code till you bleed!
A programming language is a vocabulary and set of grammatical rules for instructing a computer or computing device to perform specific tasks.Each programming language has a unique set of keywords. and a special syntax for organizing program instructions.There are dozens of programming languages and new ones are being continuously developed. Also called computer language.
So here are the trending programming languages…
Java – old is Gold.
- No list is complete without Java. In the long run, it’s always a great choice & the stats suggest it’s not going away anytime soon.
- Java is used on 15 billion devices and over 10 million developers use Java worldwide!
- Learn Java if you create Android apps, games, software and website content.
- Example sites that use Java are Amazon, LinkedIn, plus eBay. Java 9 is launching in 2017. So definitely check it out when it’s ready.
- Buy Java book it from here
Python – The standard one
- Python is an object-orientated language that closely resembles the English language which makes it a great language to learn for beginners as well as seasoned professionals.
- Examples sites that use Python are Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, NASA, and Usersnap
- Python 3.6 – released in December 2016.
- Buy Python book from here
PHP – A popular one
- PHP is the most popular server-side programming language in the world.
- It’s generally used as the foundation of Content Management Systems for WordPress and other websites like Wikipedia and Facebook.
- Release Date – December 2016
- Buy PHP for Beginners from here
Ruby on Rails – The modern one
- Rails is a popular choice for many businesses. Some businesses are Airbnb, Groupon, Twitter, and Shopify.
- Ruby on Rails 5.1 was released in December 2016.
- Buy/Rent Rubi on Rails guide from here
C# – The classic one
- C# is a widely-used programming language. Not only Microsoft owns this.
- IOS/Android technology use this from Xamarin and Windows applications.
- Version 7.0 – released in 2017
- Buy C# guide from here
HTML – The one for beginners
- HTML is the layout and ‘raw shell’ of a website.
- HTML5 is the latest version of HTML and it’s dynamic which means that you can create beautiful sites with less code and it does more. It’s a great ‘language’ to learn.
- You don’t need to buy a book for that but if still, you want that then click here
Swift – The mobile one
- Swift is one of the fastest growing programming languages in history!
- Apple (not the one you eat) built Swift – and they have some big plans for it so it is a good idea to take note of it now.
- If you’d like to become an iOS App Developer, learn Swift.
- Their latest release 3.0.2
- Apart from this, there are Typescript, Elixir, Go, Rust. So know your purpose and go ahead.
- Buy Swift guide from here.